If you’re a charity or business
You can reach disadvantaged young people by working with Equal Education. We can help you:
– Develop/implement your initiatives and achieve your vision. Equal Education is a cutting edge and forward thinking organisation.
– Report back results to your funders, trustees or management team.
– Get funded to support disadvantaged young people. We’ll support you to access existing money to reach the people your organisation supports.
– Collaborate with other initiatives that are helping young people to thrive.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you deliver your objectives. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3078 7845.
If you work for a local authority or school
We work with everyone from social workers to commissioners to provide peace of mind that the young person they’re responsible for is getting a service completely tailored to their needs. We can help you:
– Find tutors with the right expertise and skills to inspire and motivate looked after children to achieve their goals.
– Improve your engagement and attainment results.
– Manage evaluation and safeguarding through our bespoke administrative system.
– Use the pupil premium for looked after children, helping them reach their potential and you to achieve your objectives.
Get in touch to arrange a consultation to find out more about how we can help you. Email email@example.com or call 01978 896 459.